Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this car last month from a long time owner and recently decided that I want a 65-66 2+2 fastback instead. I’m willing to sell this one out right for $7000 or trade for a 65-66 in similar condition. The information below is accurate to the best of my ability. Sold/Traded as is:

1968 C-code automatic fastback with a clean title and the original build sheet. The car is currently a roller with the following completed over the years by the previous owner; q-panels, trunk drop-offs, inner & outer wheel wells, complete floors, and a fender apron have been replaced. The frame rails are original and only need patches in front where bumper mounts. The car has two doors from a donor car on it currently with a third door in storage that is included. The glass for the fastback doors are also in storage and will be included. The car needs a hood and grill. The car has the original fold down rear seat setup and a regular rear seat included, both need to be restored. The front seats are from the 67 donor car. The car has all glass included too.

The suspension is original with 4 wheel drum brakes and manual steering. I have another steering box from a true manual steering car that is included because the ‘68 is really a power steering car converted to manual. The car currently has a 289 in it that probably needs rebuilding with a C4 transmission. Included is all the pedals and linkage to convert the car to a manual.

If anybody has questions just yell. I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability. I can also send pictures so just e-mail me at: [email protected] or pm me.

I may try ebay soon but I thought I’d try here first. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah scratch that sold post. It's available again. The previous buyer was unable to obtain sufficient funds. Price is firm too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts