Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5,180 Posts

Get it from Racer Parts Wholesale it's a longer wait but I got it for about $600 with the sender (22 gallon model). Make sure you get the correct part number from Fuel Safe and specify the correct sender. It's a lot of work to get it in there... and forget the original filler (it's vaporware) it defeats a lot of the safety element of the cell. It's also really cool to pop your trunk to fill up /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

[email protected]
1967 351W Convertible
2000 Mustang GT
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.