Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard or been to this show. I was reading M &F mag. and see this in the ford events coming up. Its on Sept 7 at fair grounds. I was just curious if its worth the time to go ot it because thats also my daughters b-day.Its kind of hard to explain a car show and it being something small but i can get away with a bigger nicer show. ::

·
Registered
858 Posts
hmmmm maybe i can bring my GT if possible! :: my uncle used to run the fair grounds there...he held reign for a damn long time! and finally retired about a year or so ago lol, he made the local papers ::

G

·
0 Posts
The show is open to all years of Fords, Lincolns, Merc's,etc. Last year there was maybe 400-500 cars, definetly the biggest Ford show in Northern California. Tough call with your daughters b-day and all but its certainly worth a look if you like other Ford makes and models as well. Our club is doing registration so many BAMA memberswill be there. www.funfordsunday.com

·
Registered
858 Posts
IIRC, this show has an age cut off. I don't recall seeing anything there last year newer than a '73.
if there's a cut off...thats horrible....but i can understand for those fugly 74-86 stangs haha! ::

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well sounds like i may be able to swing it both girls pretty much like cars anyway. I just may have to go to marine world when done. I look forward to meeting some of you to put some faces with everything ive been reading.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I believe if you enter the show, you can can get discount Tix to Marine world jerpro. Worth taking a look if you plan on entering!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts