Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My apologies for not posting this show. Go here for info: http://www.funfordsunday.com/
There were actually about 400 cars last year. BAMA did registration and day of show registration was 99!! Anyway, all years of cars are acceptable. Great show last year. We are at the Solano County Fairgrounds.
Hope this helps.
Stan

·
Registered
858 Posts
hot damn im goin! i just gotta get that damn day off lol!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Stan Just downloaded entry and sent it in. Dam two weekends in a row of car stuff Mini-Nats Labor day and Fun Fords Sunday, I must be on something to take two weekend off making money,lol

So can you tell me alittle about parking etc, having never been there and there info very scetchy in flyer, I put down club affilaction BAMA so do we all get to park togerhter or just first come first served etc.
Mark

·
Premium Member
11,702 Posts
Last year I drove up to look and decided that parking inside for the show would be better than parking outside, so paid my fee and entered. It was a hoot and I got a prime location.

It seemed to be rather loose with regard to entry/exit times as well.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I'll be looking for everyones VMF stickers in case I don't recognize the car! I'll be attending the show with my F100 club (about 3 chapters of the Northern California F-100 Elites. So if anyone drifts by the effies, look for the 55 Panel under construction. I have no idea what color it will be by then, but guaranteed either black primer or a multi-colored "Patina" of rust and old paint. Hopefully I'll have Elvis there next year in a new paint job.

·
Administrator
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark
I'll save you a spot with the rest of us. We're doing registration so we'll be there before everyone else.
Stan

·
Registered
759 Posts
Stan: I think I will be there before you. I might be staying the night in Vallejo to help with the setup the night before. :)

Mark: Stan should be able to save you a spot. My club is doing the parking again this year and we are pretty easy going.

Parking is split like at Knott's. All Mustangs park together, All the Falcons park together, etc...

·
Administrator
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marco
You are right. We're leaving Target in San Leandro at 6 AM (?!?). See you up there.
Stan

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looking foward to this show, was great last year!! I'm going to lead any members of Sacramento Area Mustang Club(currently about 4 cars) that show up at Eppies in west Sacramento that morning, depart at 8:00 am. Anyone else in the area welcome to join in.

Ken

·
Administrator
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ken
If you let me know the final count, I'll save you some spots.
Stan

·
Registered
759 Posts
Just a little update. There are already about 200 pre-registered cars. That is great! As you all know most people just show up the day of the show. There are also 11 vendors so far. There are still a few vendors that want to sign up. Look forward to a good show!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well you guys might be stuck seeing me again :: My dad keeps asking me to go do somthing with him so i think im going to drag him to this.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well, I dont think im going to be able to make it. Dad is on-call (thats doctor talk for incredibly busy) and i highly doubt my mom will want to trek up that way again. But, If i do end up going, ill keep an eye out for you guys. Hope you guys have a blast :p

·
Registered
952 Posts
Heading out in a few minutes for sac a tomatoes. I will be at the BIL's in about 2 hours. Have to deliver some parts I sold. What time is everyone leaving SAC to FFS in the am? May like to convoy down. I will check in here when I get to Sac.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Have fun for me guys! Baby & I haven't recovered from the flu, so lucky us get to stay home tomorrow while Ty and my Panel get to have fun at the show! If anyone stops by to see him, I've told him to say Hi to everyone for me!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Some members of sacramento mustang club will be meeting at Eppies in west sac on I80 at harbor blvd, departing at 8:00am. 3 at last count....

·
Registered
952 Posts
Ok I will be there. Leaving from Rancho Cordova at around 7:30. Should make it there by 8:00. I will be driving an "under construction" 68 Diamond Blue Fastback! See ya there!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts