Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going? We are! Street or Track has secured a vendor spot at this MASSIVE show! Over 500 cars are in the show!

If you've been wanting to get your hands on some of our cool products but want to see them first, now is your chance! We will have an entire tent stuffed with goodies for you to pick up and play with!

Hope to see a few of you there!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
I'll be there barring anything changing that is. Wow two weeks in row of car deal with 15 minutes of home Life is good.

Mark

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
Shaun
BAMA is doing the registration and there are going to be quite a few of us there. We are going to stake out a place to have a BBQ for the club and if any VMFers want to join us let me know. I'm not sure where they will have your booth but we'll be there around 6:45 getting ready for registration. Last year we had about 100 day of show registrations and we were really busy! This is a very fun show. Hope to see a lot of the VMF family there. Hey about a picture at your booth? We can talk on Sunday.
Stan

·
Vendor
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Stan,

Yes, a picture at our booth would be a good meeting spot. We will probably get put in the Mustangs section so look for us there...

Shall we say a picture at our booth around 12 noon?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts