Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the post under the Chicago VMFer's section about the 2 day show at Route 66 Dragway in Joliet Il. (about 40 miles west of the Illinois/Indiana state line on I-80

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I was at the Fun Ford Week-end in Norwalk (Ohio) Last week-end...I was in Mustang paradise!..The only thing I was disappointed in was the car coral...not too many classics, but on the pits side, every other car was a classic.My most surprising find was 2 "Z" code 69 boss 429..still sporting the original 429 and everything else that I could tell...The surpising part, was one of them wasnt in the coral, but in the races..not the true street driven class, but the regular bracket racing....I guess they were meant to be driven, but didnt think I would see a Boss 9 (in ex. shape) being driven that hard on the track....all in all was a great time.Also seen a 65 shelby...from what I could tell, was either original, or a VERY good clone...was #131...havent checked the registry, but i believe it was real..Was the 1st time to see a 65..seen plenty of 66's before..Take a camerawhat-ever type of mustang you are into, you will see plenty of them!

Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts