Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am new to this site. i live in chicago. are there any fun runs planned for chicago area members? if not, does anyone want to get an informal day cruise together REAL SOON! let's roll.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Count me in (if possible) .
Would love a cruise into the city , just think of mustangs cruising State Street , followed by Lake Shore Drive .............. tbl ....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so that's two counting you and me. let's try and round up another two old mustangs. i have a '65 fastback. it would be such a cool cruise with some older rides.
http://www.performancemusclecar.com/mario_fenu_65_stang.html

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, the forecast looks rainy for the next two weekends. i sure wish i was unemployed and independently wealthy!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i stand corrected...weather should be clear saturday night and sunday. any takers for a cruise?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hey Mario , This weekend is a no , I'll be at Lombard this Saturday , and Sunday it's going to be to stinking hot , but I still think it would be awesome to drive into the city , so lets play it by ear and see what happens ..... tbl .... plus I'd like to take some pics of the car by Lake Michigan ...............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts