Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to get the gauges int eh dash to work, i have an early 65 with just fuel and temp. I have found that i am not getting power to the fuse box at some of the wires. Some are functioning constant which i assume are supposed to whiel the rest are supposed to be on a switched circuit, which are receiving no power. I think i have traced the problem to the brown wire in the fuse block. I need a good wiring diagram if anyone has it, i have the 65 wiring duagram but i keep flipping back between the pages so if anyoen has anything better send me a message or a link please.

Also i plan on removing all the switches and bezels so i can trace the wires easier, what is the best way to pull them out. I need to pull wipers, lights, and ignition.

thanks guys

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
good schematics on Midlife's personal page. also http://www.hammar.dyndns.org/wiring.htm has good schematics but not in one place - you get ext lights, charging, etc. and it doesn't show you what you ask foron one sheet. Midlife's does but is a very busy drawing showing all the wires.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts