Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say thank you to the whole bunch of you for all of the support over the last several months. I never thought so much change could come to just one person in such a short time, as it has me this year. Now I am venturing off into my own business as I have longed to do for such a while. I no longer will be working full-time at the Mustang Ranch as my time will be spent building my new business. I have agreed to stay on with the Mustang Ranch in a limited role to help when I can.

I am pursuing many different aspects of how I want my business to be structured, and so far it is going far better than I expected. The name I have settled with is West Coast Classic Mustangs, and I will be investing quite a bit of time bringing even more new parts to this hobby. I am even working with a group that can help increase the quality of Shelby fiberglass even more-so, and to introduce Shelby kits in carbon-fiber. So I am sure you will be seeing it quite a bit of me in the classifieds.

You folks have been there through a lot of the rough times this last year with your support through emails an PM's, and even a few phone calls when a lot of my problems started earlier on, including other problems extending from my divorce. It seems though, just as quick as the problems started, they are now leaving and things are going better for me than they have in a very long time.

So, I just wanted to say Thank You!

Doug

·
Registered
823 Posts
Glad to see things are going better for you Doug. Remember, the only easy day was yesterday !!

Can't wait to see what else you can come up with for the hobby.

Welcome back !

K

·
0 Posts
Great to see you back being so positive. :)

A man on a mission, sounds good.

Hope to see you at CA-MITM.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Glad to hear things are starting to turn around for you.
Welcome back!

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Hey Doug..so good to have you back..I know your year hasn't been to great..but I am sure things will begin to make sense and look brighter..
Vince

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Doug, glad to hear you are doing well, I've been there myself in the not so distant past. I am doing great now as I'm sure you will be with a little time. Good luck in your new venture, and keep me posted about the 67-68 stuff you come up with.

·
Administrator
19,494 Posts
I'm so happy things are going better for you, Doug! Best of luck with your new business and let me know of any spiffy 68 parts you come up with that I could use on Trouble. ::

·
4,129 Posts
Good to hear it Doug, like the others have said looking forward to hearing about some good quality repop parts. fd

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, but now that it is behind you, I wish you well. Welcome back and I'm looking forward to your venture!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Doug,
Like everyone else said, good to have you back, way to keep your head up.

Blue skies brother...Blue skies

Jon

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
YO uwere sorely missed Doug, gald things are looking up for you. Look forward to seeing what kinds of parts you bring to the Mustang world ::

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Doug,
PM me I've got a product idea I'm working on.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts