Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Now THAT'S original and VERY cool.

I hung up my original steering wheel and horn ring, a hubcap, gas cap, a tail light and bezel, and a grille pony. I also have a '59 Tokheim gas pump with the sight glass (49.9 cents per gallon showing) an old Milton driveway bell (ding! ding!) a fire hydrant made in my hometown (Anniston, AL) by M&H Valve, a parking meter that works on dimes, and a traffic light with the original colored glass lenses. Got a few old signs, too. Bullet holes and beer bottle dings included.

I love "automobilia" for the Garage Mahal ! !

·
Registered
288 Posts
I had all the 60’s gas caps hanging on the garage wall decided to make a nice plaque for them this weekend.

I like it. I have several incorrect caps for early mustangs and recently joked to a friend that I need to buy the matching cars. My wife knows me enough to know that I was only partially joking ;)

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
If you get bored, I'd love for you to stop by my place!! I've got boxes of Ford steering wheel center caps/horn rings from the 30's up through the 60's thaqt I always though would make a great display. I figured I'd have to put them on the ceiling as I've got nil for wall space left!! lol!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Nice. Mine has a number of antlers and such hanging that I am sure a photos of same would offend many here so... CNN like?
Antlers on the wall..or on the ground... don't offend me! lol

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts