Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been lurking around this site for some time now so I thought I should register.

I have a 67 coupe (302/ C4) which I bought in 2017 and over the last 2 years have been slowly getting it into shape. I have used this site to pick up many valuable tips and how to's from a lot of members here, so looking forward to learning more from the best.

Tony

·
Registered
934 Posts
Arvo Tony.! Welcome to the site.!
You will find people here with lots of knowledge (much more than me!) so they can help you.
Enjoy your ride.!

Josep

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi mate ,

I<m originally from Sydney and found my way over here to Texas . Been restoring a total D.I.Y 65 droptop. Where do you reside and what is the Mustang scene like locally ?

Best , Gordon

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi mate ,

I<m originally from Sydney and found my way over here to Texas . Been restoring a total D.I.Y 65 droptop. Where do you reside and what is the Mustang scene like locally ?

Best , Gordon
Hey mate. I'm living in Perth WA. The steel bumper mustang representation is pretty strong in OZ. I'm currently putting the finishing touches on a 67 coupe.

Some pics below. As you can see, its been converted to RHD. I wasn't comfortable having the passenger drive.

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful car. I’m wondering if I’m the only one who hears a cool Australian accent when I read your posts. Enjoy!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Caper50. The paint is fairly new, was done about a year ago now. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Not bad for an amateur paint job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts