Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing.... Avg. price for a nice fastback mach 1 '71-'73 are averaging 15K + !! and these arent even anything special! Mustang mania has gotten out of hand...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
a Mach isnt anything special...? ahh... I might want to double check that if I were you.

You can still get an average 71-73 hardtop for a pretty good price. Us 71-73 stangers dont like to say anything 'cause before we know it, they'll be 71-73 "Eleanors" popping all over the place... ::

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohh dear pardon ME! I didn't mean a 71-73 MACh 1 isnt special..... besides the original eleanor IS a 73! shhhhh... ;)

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Pete,
Did you get the e-mail with the picture link to your car?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Actually, it was a 71. The original Eleanor had a 73 grille, but that was it. If you pay close attention it has a 71-72 front valance and bumper. So.... :p

Just Kiddin' on the teasin' but I am serious on the info :)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gee.. I learn something new everyday.... TFOB I got the link... Thanks for the work! But I sent you an e mail previously stating I couldn't get the link to work... can you help?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Ha! I never knew that, but it's funny to me because my '71 'vert has a '73 front end on it! I think it's a good looking grill and bumper.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Actually, I like the original Eleanor, I just watched the orig movie yesterday, I have it on DVD.
It's high time the 71-73 Mustangs get some long overdue recognition. After all, they are what got me into this hobby. My first 3 cars were a 72 coupe, 71 Mach 1, and a 72 Mach 1.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts