Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Talked with Gene this evening. He has been in Central DuPage Hospital since Wednesday and is resting comfortably. Surgery is scheduled for Tuesday and he should be back home 4 to 5 days after that.

Let's all keep him in our thoughts and prayers......

·
Registered
279 Posts
I had the chance to go and see Gene on Sunday, he is in good spirits and awaiting to see the surgeon on tuesday afternoon. Really looks like himself with much improvement from when he was admitted. I actually think he was scouting for more Parts racks to post but not sure. He is at Central DuPage hospital in Winfield. His room number is 3224a and can be reached by phone at 630 933-3224 Dave

·
Premium Member
1964 1/2 Convertible - 260 V8 C4 Automatic, Power Top, Console, 4 Wheel Drums
2,697 Posts
I wasn't around to hear my cell phone ring this evening, but I got a message from Gene's son that all went well during the surgery today.

More info as it becomes available!

-Zim

·
Registered
279 Posts
I talked to his wife and he is doing good they did not find anything more than what they planned on so that is very good he is still in ICU as of about 9pm on tuesday was just waking up and coming out of it, it was an afternoon surgery so things :thumbup: were as planned. Dave

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Thats great to hear!
We pray for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
That's good to hear!

I'm keeping Gene in my thoughts & wishing him a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Look what happens when you don't log on for a week or three.
Gene hope you are doing good and get on your feet soon,the club needs your expert advice and input.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts