Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a little about me... i live in west virginia,very small town (theres a only one stop light in the whole county) i have a wonderful (mustang/cougar loveing wife)that supports my/our mustang hobby, she is still trying to get a full time teaching job,working on getting her masters in english arts and library science, i have and 8 year old son and 8 year old step daughter... both wonderful kids :0)..... i work on a tram-way... well this is where i work
http://www.pipestemresort.com/
i couldn't ask for a better place to work, or a better life for that matter, i hope to get to know a little more about the rest of you guys and gals.......

yep thats me just hanging around at work :0)

http://a9.cpimg.com/image/77/90/11535479-7773-016B00F8-.jpg

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Neat place, your little park. You are indeed a lucky man.

WV in general is a beautiful, and largely unspoiled state. I'm a native of Virginia but have lived in Colorado for many, many years. I spent a number of summers as a kid, fishing, hiking, and shooting at a cabin near White Sulphur Springs. WV is one of the few places I would consider if I ever moved back to the east.

Anyway, thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and your lifestyle.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
OK, i live in a small town in MA. that`s developing a little too quickly for my taste, (yuppieville). i have been around cars all my life, literally. My Dad had a car repair business right next to the house i grew up in. he sold used cars, did all repairs, and kept my sisters, cousins, and myself entertained to boot!
I have a great SWMBO who is a school nurse, and a couple kids that make me very proud.
I am a supervisor in a middle sized machine shop, it`s come in very handy for restomodding

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Neat job! I'm afraid of heights, to some extent. We have elevator legs here at the fertilizer plant that go up about 40'. I get really nervous climbing up on them.

Live in West Central Wyoming in a small town. Not too many VMF'rs here. Going to Cheyenne Frontier Days and then to Fort Collins, CO and nearby Windsor to meet fellow VMFr 'rarefords'. Looking forward to that.

G

·
0 Posts
I live in Kansas, its hot in the summer, and cold in the winter, but everything is cheap, including Mustangs! I was born and raised here, but have lived in Texas, Florida and visited many other places. Kansas is home sweet home, and I wouldn"t live anywhere else.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
OK, my turn. I live in north west New Jersey about 2 miles north of Rt-80 (very convinenet (spelling?) for commuting) 4 miles from the NJ/Pa border. I have a wonderful wife that shares my love for Mustangs. I am building my wife a 65 Mustang 2+2, & building myself a restomod 69 Coupe. My wife works with brain injured young adults, & I work for The Home Depot. No children but we have 2 dogs, 1 purebred Siberian Husky- Shelby 4 years old, 1 Siberian Husky/German Sheppard mix- Dakota 3-4 years old. Both dogs are gray & wite & have very similar markings. The 2 dogs are our children. We have lived in Florida for 4 years & the rest in NJ. Both of us were born & raised in NJ.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Well, I have been around VMF for a long time now, and have been fortunate enough to meet many of you. I recently got remarried. So for those that I have never met, here is what Bridget & I look like:

http://a8.cpimg.com/image/5A/1B/11547738-7fa5-020001D5-.jpg

We live in Long Beach, California. While I LOVE Mustangs, Bridget LIKES them a bunch. Bridget has a 9 year old son, Michael, who also LIKES Mustangs. Additionally, we have two great dogs and really enjoy all that sunny SoCal has to offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts