Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am interested in getting mr shelby to sign a diecast car or my 68 insert dash piece above the glove box.
i had heard he would sign provided a donation was made to the heart foundation......anyone know if thats true and have the contact info or website???
thanks

·
Registered
9,825 Posts
For $50, 'ol Shel will sign anything, including your dirty socks...

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just checked out the site, try $100 for anything and $200 for any car parts!!! OUCH i guess at least the "donation" is tax deductible

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
I got his sig on a T shirt for a donation of $20 to his cancer fund for kids. Met him at Infineon (it'll always be Sears Point) and he was very friendly and talkative.
Stan

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
It's a donation to children's foundation. Hardly 'ol Shelby lining his pockets. I'm not personaly an autograph hunter but I would have no problem paying the suggested donation price to get his autograph if I wanted one.
Dave

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Stan,
Was this at Sear Point a week or so ago? A friend of mine went there and brought a part of his '69 Shelby to have signed by the infamous Shelby. Mentioned that Mr. Shelby is defineately starting to show his age, so I suggest to all to hurry.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts