Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Created from a series of files in turn 1 and 2
http://www.talisweb.com/gallery//bdougr//Automotive/ShelbyMiniNats/289MiniNats_0650.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool!

What camera do you use?

I just got the Canon 10D and am still learning it's tricks. Fun stuff.
I'm using the Nikon D100. For this I pressed the shutter release about 1 second apart. I assembled the sequence in photoshop making the older frames more transparent.

Canon 10D is an excellent camera. Watch out buying lenses can get addictive. Just remember the photo store clerks are NOT your friends! LOL

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
I completely understand what you mean. I bought two lenses already and am battling with whether or not to buy the doubler or maybe the 1.4x adapter.

Then I need to get the good flash and.... it's a really long list of goodies that would be fun to play with. Too bad they all cost so much though :(

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Thanks for my new Windows Wallpaper!!! Awesome.

I got a ride around that track back in '78 with one of Bob Bondurant's top instructors (who used to race for my cousin out of San Jose) in one of their prepped 280Zs. I'll never forget it, and still have the pics. I want to drive that course some day! I envy all you track guys! Hmmm, I wonder if Sebring has open events like Sears Point?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhh quick trying to fool everybody. I was there. I saw all ten of those 289 numbered cars driving around. :: Yeah I did. :: I remember because JohnPro and me just came back from his his cooler where we had a few Long Island Ice Teas :eek:.

Great job. Now you know you've got Kent hooked on his new toy even more :).

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Veruy Cool. Looks awesome. ::

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey.... that's my car ! Fantastic shots. Thank you very much.

Tom Fry
289BP
Shelby American Auto Club
Past President - NorCal Region

1 - 13 of 13 Posts