Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm compelled to say thank you to all on this forum for allowing me to participate. I risk the appearance of opportunism which is NOT my motivation, but honestly, your posts, threads, comments and stories help me direct our Mustang ship, fix problems, notify manufacturers, and identify needs. I pursue customer feedback on chevy and pontiac forums, but none are close to prolific and active as this Mustang forum. No surprise, Mustang has always been the big kahuna.. It's not easy staying conversant in Mustang minutia when you have 11 other catalogs, but that's my challenge. And y'all help keep me digging. There are still good suppliers extant, and there are the others. I've been competing against Virginia, Kentucky, Harris, SEMO, and others for decades now. They care, and we care, so we're all still here. And certain other outfits, I'll shut my mouth. Happy Thanksgiving all..

Rick
NPD

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
I'm compelled to say thank you to all on this forum for allowing me to participate. I risk the appearance of opportunism which is NOT my motivation, but honestly, your posts, threads, comments and stories help me direct our Mustang ship, fix problems, notify manufacturers, and identify needs. I pursue customer feedback on chevy and pontiac forums, but none are close to prolific and active as this Mustang forum. No surprise, Mustang has always been the big kahuna.. It's not easy staying conversant in Mustang minutia when you have 11 other catalogs, but that's my challenge. And y'all help keep me digging. There are still good suppliers extant, and there are the others. I've been competing against Virginia, Kentucky, Harris, SEMO, and others for decades now. They care, and we care, so we're all still here. And certain other outfits, I'll shut my mouth. Happy Thanksgiving all..

Rick
NPD
Happy Thanksgiving Rick. Thanks for all you do!

Allen

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
We appreciate your input & contributions, Rick.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: Badbenz94

·
Registered
128 Posts
There's no shortage of folks on here who are thankful for your involvement and insight into the product market. You're doing the world a great service in helping to keep these beautiful machines alive & arming those who upkeep them with sound knowledge.

·
Premium Member
10,501 Posts
HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg !!!

Reactions: Badbenz94

·
Registered
43,954 Posts

Rick
NPD
Thanksgiving greetings right back at 'ya! I don't know if there's anyone out here that doesn't appreciate your participation and what you bring to the table. You're pretty much the de facto voice of the Mustang aftermarket and without that we'd be a lot less fortunate. Anyone who has viewed your posts over the years and thinks there's even a shred of opportunism in your participation is sorely mistaken. Thanks for all you do!

·
Premium Member
1966 GT 4spd
2,187 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Rick and every member of this forum. It’s a family of sorts for certain.

May God bless you and your families

Chris

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Opportune away Rick - as others have said, your participation and wisdom you share with us through this forum is greatly appreciated. I for one am more than happy to support a business that truly is interested in us and supports us through great customer service and product knowledge from everyone throughout your company. You should be very proud of your well-earned status in the hobby.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and all of your employees that make NPD what it is - #1.

John

·
Registered
1970 Mach 1
1,826 Posts
Without a healthy aftermarket for replacement parts and panels, many of us would not have our cars.
Thanks for providing the parts that keep us going.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts