Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Neighbor texted me 8 days ago yesterday to see if his cat was trapped in my garage - for the second time. Couldn't find the little bugger. Looked three times over the time span. Found some 'evidence' in the open cat litter bucket yesterday when I went into the basement to restart the modem. Had to get his wife over to get the cat to come out. He didn't make a peep until my wife started calling him. Still wouldn't come out for her though. Numbnuts. Sure did lose a lot of weight, lol. He likes to get into any open car. Glad I didn't find a mummified bag of bones or had to finally locate him from the smell. We think he was hiding from the tree guys that were in the neighborhood last week.
Kids, leave the windows up!
Keeping the buggers off the cars outside is an exercise in futility...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Haha that’s great. I have outdoor only cats and they love the engine heat. They basically live in the hoods of our cars. I’ll often have little cat prints all over my car. Thankful they don’t scratch anything.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@gt350sr, ROFLMAO! Just wait until that shows up in the Amazon pile...

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
My BIL had a very nice '72 Firebird Formula 350 he bought new. In the early 80's after they had their daughter and moved a neighbor's cat got in the garage, climbed in the car, into the daughter's car seat and peed in it. When the cat was found it suddenly learned how to fly.
I'm with gt350sr.
If I want a cat in my yard, or garage, I'll get my own cat.

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
A few weeks ago we had to move the cats to the garage for four days while our house was getting work done. When it was done all came back in right away except one. She likes to curl up in things and was only found when I popped the mustang's hood and found her comfortably on top of the engine between the air cleaner and cowl.
Get this though, her name is "Tasca".

·
Registered
629 Posts
Mom had outdoor cats. Would not come in the house for anything. One however, if it could get in the garage, would run to the stairs and hide in the garage attic. It could take days to get it out. Silly cat. It would also follow me around all day, like a dog, meowing constantly if I was there doing yard work.

·
Registered
151 Posts
My dad found our cat once under the hood of my J20 on a snowy morning after I parked it the night before.

Note: It didn't end well for the cat.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I'll take a cat over any human any day of the week. Unless the human is more proficient at killing mice and moles. More mice and moles than humans were I live.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts