Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a rumor floating around in the NJ area that Glazier/Nolan Mustang Barn is out of business. This is bad information. They are answering the phone and Dan is still the owner since 2004. The shop has a 2 year back log of full restorations and is a month or so behind on other work. I saw old trucks and a cougar over there, so they are doing other American classics as well. The parts department is also still selling parts. Still treating customers with respect and providing tech advice for those who purchase parts. I would check them out.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
VERY UNTRUE rumor: My 67 fastback is in the shop now. I communicate w Dan frequently.
Gimpy

I heard a rumor floating around in the NJ area that Glazier/Nolan Mustang Barn is out of business. This is bad information. They are answering the phone and Dan is still the owner since 2004. The shop has a 2 year back log of full restorations and is a month or so behind on other work. I saw old trucks and a cougar over there, so they are doing other American classics as well. The parts department is also still selling parts. Still treating customers with respect and providing tech advice for those who purchase parts. I would check them out.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I look forward to every trip up there. Last one was yesterday. 68 KR500 basically done, 68 GT500 in primer, 67 C code awaiting a Ford Motor Sports 347, 66 GT350 downstairs. Dan as amenable as usual. Thats a ignorant rumor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts