Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Boys & Girls, once I complete my fun filled day here at the office and return home this evening to load the truck, I'll be heading off on my big summer ROGUE RIVER RAFTING ADVENTURE with my sons Michael & Alex. You wouldn't know it by how much time I've been spending on my FB lately, but I've REALY been looking forward to this trip and some quality down time with the kids (SWMBO is staying home :: ::).

Never fear, I've got someone doing all the fun/nasty bodywork (fitting fiberglass, doing filler work, sanding, sealing, priming, maybe even a good first round of blocking) while I'm away, so it should be just about ready for some cool BLUE stuff when I get back ::

See Yah in week! :: :: :: ::

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Have a great time Ken. :: ::

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Ya know...If you weren't sticking so much moola in that Stang.... You could probably afford a "real" boat instead of just that old raft! :p ;) :: ::

( Have a great time with the boys!)

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Ken, you must be specific. It's a "blow up" raft!! :: :D ;) And now he's teaching his boys how to handle it!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Yeah, its a shame...I think at 18 or so you should be able to make up you own mind on inflatables...but to have them forced on you ....I don't know?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts