Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
I enjoyed it! I guess even a mature, well-mannered exchange of views is not permissable.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hey!! I like your kinda grumpy!!

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
You JERK! You FORCED me to reply to your post! And all the followup posts. Clearly your fault.

Steve

·
Registered
657 Posts
Yeah! Yeah! That's my story too...and I'm stickin' to it!!!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, football, that's safe. Hey, did you hear that politicians want to prohibit NFL players from praying during the huddle?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Ooooohhh Noooooo....you are gonna get us banned!!

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
You all fired up after that exchange, Dan? It a beautiful day, take a deep breath and relax. hehe

·
7,189 Posts
I just want to live until I gotta die,
I know I ain't perfect but ____ knows I try.

(Lifted without permission from Todd Snider's Alright Guy)

Hey, I think I found a new signature line! What do you think???

/forums/images/icons/wink.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/cool.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/wink.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/cool.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/wink.gif/forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/cool.gif/forums/images/icons/wink.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Phil

·
Administrator
19,546 Posts
What did I miss? /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, that was it. Some of us prefer using Pledge to dust our furniture while others thought just a damp rag worked best. Man, what a heated debate, got TOTALLY out of control. Thank God Bob deleted it ... er ... I meant thank gosh ... er ... whatever!

·
Administrator
19,546 Posts
Oh sure, no one ever wants to talk to me. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.