Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Looking for advice on which magazine to subscribe to that caters to the classic Mustangs--ideas???

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Mustang magazine is real nice. Mustang Monthly is another good one, mostly classic with some late model stuff. If you like modified classic Mustangs, Mustangs and Fords would one to subscribe to.

I subscribe to these plus Muscle Car Review. I used to subscribe to Mustang Enthusiast, but let it run out as it just didn't impress me much.

Lots of discussions on Mutangs mags on this forum good and bad, do a search for the publication for views of others.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mustang magazine is real nice. Mustang Monthly is another good one, mostly classic with some late model stuff. If you like modified classic Mustangs, Mustangs and Fords would one to subscribe to.

I subscribe to these plus Muscle Car Review. I used to subscribe to Mustang Enthusiast, but let it run out as it just didn't impress me much.

Lots of discussions on Mutangs mags on this forum good and bad, do a search for the publication for views of others.
Thanks!! I'll look into them.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
My favorite has always been Mustang Monthly. I've never seen Mustang Magazine that I remember though.

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
+1 for Mustang Monthly. I have every issue since fall of 1984. I can't tell you how many times, I referred to their "how-to" articles during my 6 year restoration. Replacing floor pans and torque boxes was one of the most informative early on. Mustangs and Modified Fords, is another nice mag.
Happy Motoring!

·
Super Moderator
10,031 Posts
go online and check out the articles/projects that Mustang Monthly has done

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would have to agree with mustang monthly as one of the best mags out there. It has excellent brake downs of do it your self projects + a lot of weekend project ideas. As mentioned they are a great tool to use as a reference. They also have a web page with past project articles in which they break down the steps with pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts