Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to go to this show, November 10 and 11. I've been a fan of the Good Guys Get Togethers for about 15 years now. I usually go on Sundays, to see the prize winners in the Winners Circle. I usually show my cars because parking and two admissions is almost as much as an entry fee.

Anybody else interested?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It took a while but I managed to drill down to the info page on the Good Guys' web site. Here's a link. Yeah, it's at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, just off I-680 at the Bernal exit. Here's directions. Admission for those not showing a car is $13 a head, plus $8 parking. Two tix and parking therefore come to $34. To show a car is $25 if you pre-register by October 26 -- that's tomorrow. Here's a pre-registration link. At the gate is probably $30. I have never pre-registered. I usually get a good spot in the largest grassy field, near Bernal, if I arrive by 9:00 or 10:00. But my last time there I was stuck with a horrible spot on asphalt behind the big show building, and another time I was around the back of the pig pavilion, but that was because it had rained and the big field was off limits.

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
I love going to those shows. It's a nice weekend getaway. Wont be making this one though. I normally try and hit at least 2 of the shows down there a year. Have fun!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
66benchcoupe said:
Is there a swap meet?
That's always part of one of the GG shows. Also a Car Corral, which is one of my favorite parts, to check out what all the crack-smoking sellers think their old heaps are worth.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Dude!
I knew about the corn dogs and Budweiser, but they got crack there too?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RagTop said:
Dude!
I knew about the corn dogs and Budweiser, but they got crack there too?
I don't know if they bring it from home or if they buy it on the fairgrounds, all I know is these sellers have got to be high to put up the asking prices you see at these Car Corrals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts