Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a shop that can put together a quality mandrel bent system on my coronet wagon for a fair price. I already have some flowmasters that i'd like to use. So have any of you Altanta area VMFers had any experience with shops in the area? or know anyone who has? Any leads would be helpful...

Dan

·
Registered
197 Posts
Dan, try S & S Muffler on Northside (404) 876-1718. Wayne, the owner, did new pipes (mandrel bent) for my fastback from manifold to chrome turn down tips, new h-pipe, and 40 Delta Flows, all welded for $360 and change. Would highly recommend him.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Also give Cherokee muffler a try. They are typical "Good 'Ol Boys" and do a quality job. I have yet to take my car to them (b/c the mechanical stuff is still in the works), but I have seen their work, and it seems to be great quality.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Not sure where you are in Atlanta, but if you're on the East side try Andy' on Hwy 124 in Snellville. They did some work on my son's car and have been recommended to me as well by others. When I get ready to add an H or X to mine I plan to let them do the work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts