Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, two weeks after my accident the damage to my car is finally appraised at 7000 Euro's.

The good part is that the insurance is allowing us to repair the car at any cost... So even if we go over the 7000 it will never be totalled. The 7000 will be pretty close to the end amount though.... And...they're paying for original 36 year old panels and stuff.....

The even better thing is that I get to do the removal and reinstallation of all parts. The body shop is paying me to do that so I might just end up with a little something to invest in the car again....

I don't know what it is, but it seems to be open season on Stangs. Just look at me, Damageln, CantedValve and others... I'm almost sorry for those of them that have to fix their cars out of their own pockets...That's just awful.... I feel for them...

So keep an extra eye on the road....it's madness out there...

·
Registered
21,274 Posts
Glad to hear the good news. It's tough when your vintage Mustang has a mishap, It's even tougher when you don't have readily available parts like you.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
That is great news! Yes, I do feel for the others with crappy luck in their mustangs. Once in a while I'm towing my mustang "trailer" down the street and it seems to be a magnet for people trying to pull out in front of me or run red lights./forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
900 Posts
That's great news! By the way, what do 7000 Euros translate into in U.S. dollars at present?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts