Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am glad to be able to get back online and visit a little. I recently took my 16 month old son back to Colorado to visit his grandmother and my side of the family for the first time. On our way back home to Florida, my right leg swelled up like a backetball and my wife had me stop in Biloxi Mississippi to get checked out. Too my surprise I had a blood clot in my right leg, one in my abdomen and a pulminary embolism (lung). I didn't feel that bad, but it landed me in intensive care for a couple days and an extra couple weeks off work to rest. It sure did scare my wife though, me to a little I guess. I thought maybe I could just sleep it off at home. lol Anyway, I am glad to be back talking stangs and having hot rodding fun. Good to "see" you all, take care. Kalin ::

·
Registered
746 Posts
Glad to here you are on the mend. Looks like you have a smart wife ::, but arn't we all, lol. Take care, Dawn

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Dawn, wives are very smart. She reminds me everyday what could of happened if she hadn't forced me go to the hospital. I also get reminded that I owe her a new Tiffany's ring she so lovingly earned for saving my life! lol ::

·
Registered
938 Posts
I don't think you wuld of stopped just on what the wifee was saying till she mentioned your son. You dodged on hell of a big bullet. don't bother buying a lottery ticket for a while..your good luck has been used up for a while..Best wishs.. By the way, take that boy fishin'!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your absolutely right my friend. My son is my pride and joy, I thought of my wife of course but I just couldn't get my son out of my head while I was in the hospital. I was only away from him for a couple days but it sucked!!! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts