Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya'll have a nice long weekend....Stay safe....and please try ta come back Tuesday with a little more life than was displayed this week....ya bunch of "deadbeats"! :: :p :: :: ::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
I'm extending my 3 day weekend to 11. Burning a little vacation time I've stacked up. ::
Nothing exciting... just hangin' out with the wife and kidlet. ::

Feel free to misbehave while I'm not around. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Deadbeats :: :: You must be talking about Mark and Bri :: :: ;)

Yep ,I'm going to Portland to be a nice husband and purchasing a new car with my SWMBO . This is for her. Of course I did slip and say we were traveling with the car trailer . :: I had to wait for her to be in a good mood before I told her about picking up a convertible SOB on the way home. ;)
Happy no work weekend to you all. :) ::

Troy on a mission. ::

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Feel free to misbehave while I'm not around.
Let the games begin! :: :: :: ::

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Convertible SOB... I thought you were talking about Schall for a minute! ::

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Started the weekend with a nice trip to the Evergreen state fair to watch the "Pro West" Rodeo yesterday (friday), then got back to work on reroofing (tearing off everything :() at one of our apartment buildings. Didn't fall off the ladder (yet) so I guess its been a great weekend (so far). Hope everyone else is having a wonderful time! ::

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Yep Dean,had a good time.Made it home at 11pm with a new Acura TL for the wife and a 55 chevy belair Convert Project for my mom. Safe at home .The only glitch in the plans was the guy gave me bad directions and it caused me 1 1/2 loss of time. So far two of us did good this weekend .Hope the rest of you fared well. ::

Troy ::

1 - 10 of 10 Posts