Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday night the daughter's 90 Probe GT getst baseball batted. Took out the rear and rear side window. ( I hope I catch the heads). Called the Ins. Co. Yup, I have glass coverage. I go to get the car tonight and find out the bill they pay is for $2855.00. Now this is AFTER the 44% insurance discount! The gal at the glass co. said she checked with Ins. Co. and they said o-k.
My problems are;
1) They fought me tooth and nail 6 months ago for a $2600 accident claim and wanted to total it out.

2) I have the car for sale for $2850. I would have loved them to call me and offer to total it out!

Poop, they put more money into the glass than the car is selling for!

Go figure....
Anybody want to buy a girl driven Probe Turbo?

JB

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What I'd like to know is, who took a baseball bat to it and why?

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
yah know, girl driven isn't always a plus.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

i watched my mom turn on our jeep, A/C squeeling like dieing cat, burning out in the dirt and not letting up untill she hit the concreat where she suddenly caught grip and got the nice tire wail in there too..... she's oblivious to everything except how clean the house is!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
#1: When I find out, he will feel a bat himself.
#2: Well, this girl is different than your mom. Every time I get in the car and get on the gas, she jumps all over me. Says "You boys are all the same, why do you have to do that? Be nice to my car!!" I swear, if weren't for her brother and I, her turbo would never see any action. She now has an Intrepid, so wants to sell the Probe.

JB

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
she doesnt do anything reckless, she is just oblivious, LOL. She hates it when i drive and constantly tells me to slow down and not be so cocky :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts