Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here it goes...First of all, the only reason I am selling this car is because I need money for college. I hate to even think about selling it, but I don't have a choice. The car is completely rebuilt from the ground up. The bottom has been stripped, cleaned and painted. Original California car. New professional PPG Urethane Candy Apple Red paint with 4 coats of clear. Original, matching numbers 289 engine, but completely rebuilt. The block was bored .30 over, with all new internals including flat top pistons and comp. Cam. Reworked heads with new valves. Edelbrock performer intake, polished holley 600cfm carb., Electronic Mallory distributor, Accel 8mm Wires, new alternator, power steering pump, Goodyear belts and hoses, performance 3 core radiator, 6 blade performance fan, fan shroud, jet-coated long tube hooker super comp. Headers with 2 1/2 inch flow master exhaust--nice deep rumble, chrome: valve covers, air cleaner, monte carlo bar, export brace. Chrome hood pins. Over $3,000 invested in the engine alone. Completely new Vintage Air Conditioning system with polished compressor, and chrome dryer (blows about 34 degrees), New under dash evaporator. Interior is all new with white seats, white door panels, black carpet and dash pad, black saddle console, rare over-head console, white faced gauges, new white headliner, tinted windows, alarm, keyless entry with 2 remotes, power door locks, new 15x7 inch chrome Crager S/S wheels and BF Goodrich radial T/A tires. Matching numbers C-4 Transmission with shift kit. Very fast but never raced. Very, very well cared for...Always garaged - never driven without someone complimenting on it! Once again, I really don't want to let this go, but school (unfortunately) is more important. Much more invested than what I'm asking. $10,600 o.b.o. Make offer- must sell! Many pictures available upon request. Call Chad at 239-542-6886 or cell- 239-691-2797. Email me at [email protected] Im located in Florida near Tampa but I'll help make arrangements for transport.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
This car is down the street from me. It is one of the nicest cars I have ever seen in my life. It rumbles, its fast, it looks awesome, I dont recall every seeing a spot of dirt on the car and it was garaged all the time. I hate to see that car leave the neighborhood but as he said, school is more important. Whoever ends up with this car is one very lucky person!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts