Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured the only way to get a fastback in the garage anytime soon was to paint on on the wall.

Wall Mural

What do y'all think?

My next project is to refurbish the heater and get it installed and repaint the ashtray. I used a different brand of paint on the ashtray and it did not match. I had run out and instead or ordering more of the same brand from NPD I got what Dallas Mustang stocked. Live and learn.

I also working up some seat tracks that will move the driver's seat back 2 inches For my driver.

All I need is more time. It is kind of funny, earlier this year when I was laid off, I had time and no money, now I have money and no time.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I like it.

And it just gave me an idea.... I think a running pony across my two sliding garage doors would look awesome... Wait a week and there might be a pic up here...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Great Mural! It inspires me!

What part of Allen are you from? Before I moved here, I lived in Plano in an apartment off of Legacy and Chase Oaks (by the theatre). Just re-living good ol' Texas days. My little boy was born at that Mckinney Hospital off of 121.

Jesse Law

·
Registered
938 Posts
How did you control the "while-I'm-at-it" urge? There must be more you wanted to do!!!. Nice touch to a clean garage.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks - I Live near Exchange and Greenville (highway 5).

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
>>How did you control the "while-I'm-at-it" urge?

Yes there is more I want to add to the painting but later. Just seeing the projects on the work bench made me want to stop the painting at a logical place and get onto the real Mustang items.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts