Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, when I was driving the Mustang today I managed to get 3 thumbs up by passing drivers, 2 waves, and chick at the gas station said "wow" (dont know if that was at the car, or me /forums/images/icons/smile.gif) also closer to home a younger kid on a bike said "hey dude, you have a sweet car"....... this is the second time Ive driven it, and everytime I take it out I get a compliment. It makes me feel really good. Anyone else like this?

·
Registered
356 Posts
I washed and waxed the car on Friday night and drove it pretty muh all weekend. Had a few girls :) , my favorite, commenting on how nice the car was, a couple of guys outside of clubs and even a cop gave it a thumbs up.
On the other hand though, i had this dumb @$#, sit on it! outside of the restaurant where I was having lunch - the car was to the side and I could only see the trunk part of it. I almost killed thim when I told him to get off the car. And of course, a few mopar and chevy heads with big engine complex, reving ... trying to get a reaction out of me I guess. I just smiled, looked at the girl on the bus stop who smiled at me and kept on going.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Wow everyone loved it. It was really nice when everyone turns their head to look at it. Then I see them in class later and they all wanna know about.

·
Registered
182 Posts
you guys are so conceded- watch that you don`t rear-end somebody driving and lookin` at your stang`reflection in store front windows

G

·
0 Posts
I get that everywhere I go with my recently acquired 65 fastback. Thumbs up from young and old. Most of the time I don't even get it parked and someone is looking and asking questions. It's been 20+ years since I experienced that and it's great. My next upgrade is all new front suspension.

·
Registered
517 Posts
"annoying my neighbors" quote from your profile is right on.

A little pride in your work is OK... If someone gives me the thumbs up I will acknowledge them back with a thumbs up.

How about you newbie?

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Congrats on being able to drive it! When are you going to post some cool pics?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey don`t take it personal! I only said that cause I do it too! also when somebody gives me the thumbs up- I always return it back-except at work there it means is "that vehicle gonna leave tonight"--lotsa thumbs down get returned on that one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts