Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Holy crap! :horror: So that's what it takes to do your 427 Cobra really right. :jawdrop:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
The heck with the 427, give me some of this:

The Ultimate Hot Rod Engine! The All Aluminum 5.4 Ford GT!

http://www.karkraft.com/_derived/engines.htm_txt_GTengine5.gif

550 Supercharged Horsepower! Complete with all accessories, belts, harness and dry sump oiling system. Complete with a twin screw supercharger and special 4 valve cylinder heads. These are custom hand built at the Ford Romeo niche engine plant for installation in the all new Ford supercar "FORD GT". Please note: the installation of this particular engine must be performed by an experienced mechanic and street rod fabricator. This engine is designed for use with a transaxle with an integral starter, however, the bell housing pattern on this engine is the same as a standard 5.4. A custom fit longitudinal transmission will work with this engine with a fabricated starter mounting.

Schedule your engine build today! $44,500.00 #KK6007FGT

Think it'd fit in my cherry 72 Pinto? :horror:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I think I must have a fairly sheltered life style.
Al

·
Registered
219 Posts
I like the "cyklone". 5.4 liter quad cam and carburated!!

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
yeah it would fit with a little help from one of those there adapter kits!

·
Registered
396 Posts
The heck with the 427, give me some of this:

The Ultimate Hot Rod Engine! The All Aluminum 5.4 Ford GT!

http://www.karkraft.com/_derived/engines.htm_txt_GTengine5.gif

550 Supercharged Horsepower! Complete with all accessories, belts, harness and dry sump oiling system. Complete with a twin screw supercharger and special 4 valve cylinder heads. These are custom hand built at the Ford Romeo niche engine plant for installation in the all new Ford supercar "FORD GT". Please note: the installation of this particular engine must be performed by an experienced mechanic and street rod fabricator. This engine is designed for use with a transaxle with an integral starter, however, the bell housing pattern on this engine is the same as a standard 5.4. A custom fit longitudinal transmission will work with this engine with a fabricated starter mounting.

Schedule your engine build today! $44,500.00 #KK6007FGT

Think it'd fit in my cherry 72 Pinto? :horror:
Screw your pinto who wants to help me cram that into my ranger?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts