Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found the boss i have been looking for.A 70 grabber orange with shaker/slats/rear spoiler/oil cooler/4:30 rear car has been stood for 15 yrs still retains original paint.Needs minor rust repairs.Cant wait to get it home.Regards javed :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Wow! Where did you find it? I'm amazed by the guys overseas who have Stangs. I'd think that would be expensive.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A buddy of mine got it offered to him only because the boss owner is buying a new house.It was his pride and joy and has the full history etc.The motor was rebuilt and dynoed at 400+ bhp.The car needs doors repaired and rear qtrs repaired floors/frame solid.I think there are more rare cars in europe but remain hidden until the owners are forced to sell.The price i paid for this $14K US.My other boss which is just a rolling shell had int fire,missing drivetrain i paid $800 for it will restore when i finish collecting the parts for it.Regards javed

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
sounds like a steal of a deal!! :D gotta get some pics posted for us to see...congrats and good luck ;)

Joe

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At this time i own a 68 GT fastback which is still in riverside california,2 70 boss 302s,66 T5 convertible,67 GT350 clone had to sell the 68 GT350 clone to get the boss. :: ;)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Wow, is all i can say. Too bad you had to sell the clone to get it, but i think i would rather have a boss(or in your case, another boss) than a shelby clone. Heck, for me, it's a tossup between a real shelby anda 70 boss. And MAN OH MAN i love those grabber orange adn calypso coral Mach's and Boss's. They're my favorite 1970 colors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts