Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW, I thought my car was great before, I just had new front coils[and KYB's], new leaf spring kit, complete new dual exhaust[turbo style], I only had single before], a-code intake, and autolite 4100[had c-code 2 bbl before]. It was like night and day, when Randy[body shop owner] fired it up I about pooped!!!Remember now, this is my first performance car I've ever owned, soit's all new and exciting!!!! and the body guy painted my intake and air cleaner[ford blue]as a little bonus. needless to say it accelerates better, and rides better. I'm so happy, I left my cavalier there and toook the mustang home, I'll put it back in storage tomorrow after work.I have a question, does the autolite 4100 have vacuum or mechanical secondaries??? I wonder what my horsepower gain was?? Randy figured 20-25, sounds good to me!! Anyhow, thanks for letting me share....L ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Cool, I remember when I went from a crappy running Holley and points to a new Edlebrock and electronic ign, I thought I had a new car. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do vacuuum seondaries work????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts