Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I've been gone for a while, and everything has changed! I just wanted to say 'hey'. I just got my mustang back from the shop (it was there since November). So I finally have a running, drivable Mustang in my driveway again (well, other than the newer one, which doesn't really count).

Anyway, every once in a while I'd swing by here, and people would be asking about putting seatbelts in their car, or latemodel seats, and I see people would still be mentioning my webpage as a reference, which is pretty cool and always kind of makes my day. Thanks!

Anyway, I just wanted to try out the new board and say Hi, I'm still around, I finally got my pony back, and I hope I find more time to hang around here in the future.

later...

Stephanie
'68 302/5sp Coupe
'95 GT Convertible

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Hey Stef
You put me on to this site a month or two back. Remember I sent you an email from Australia.
Thanks for the lead, now If I could only stop spending so much time here and more time using the car.
You have a lot a answer for young lady*G*

If in doubt give it a clout
If at first you don't succeed , find a bigger hammer
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/view?u=1584152&a=12055089&p=43600042.jpg

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Sounds great :) -- be sure to update your website! I've read the whole site pretty much and really enjoyed being able to sit back and hear about someone elses restoration experiences with pics and personality to boot. Best of luck with your car, you've come a long way!

Chris

------------------------------
1969 Mach 1 ( M-Code )
------------------------------

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not going to modify the interior much. I love that stuff in there, and I'm even putting the bench seat back in. I was so thrilled on the way home when the fuel warning light came on in that panel, that is just so cool! The only reason I put the rollbar in, and I was pretty reluctant to do it, was so I could have the shoulder belts. I just can't drive with only lapbelts.

Just out of curiosity, what is that little center panel worth?

Stephanie
'68 302/5sp Coupe
'95 GT Convertible

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to hear you got DejaBloo back. I have you to thank for pointing me to the VMF. Thanks, I think, because now I spend to much time reading the posts! I have been checking out your website for a while, even before you bought DejaBloo. I wanted to thank you specifically for your pictures of the rearend disassembly, it was a godsend when I replaced my third member. Happy driving!

Darin

68 coupe - Soon to be daily driver (I hope!)

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
We'd all wondered what ever happened to you ... you haven't posted in quite a while. And yes, we always recommend your site for the 3-point belt conversion, because you did such a nice job documenting it!

If you always do what you've always done,
You'll always get what you've always got

http://www.classic-mustang.net/johnpro
http://www.classic-mustang.net/john66/mustang/pics/66fsides2.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts