Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about 10 minutes ago. its the new one from mustangs plus. looks even nicer in person. one question though. the cowl is closed off. is there a purpose for this. it has 2 open scoops in the front. if i where to open the cowl up would that defeat the purpose of having those other scoops. just curious. i will probaly open it up anyway becuase having a fake cowl scoop kinda looks cheesy. just thought id share this with yall. cant wait till i get my flares in the mail then i can paint. thanx for listening.

Corpus Christi TX

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Did you purchase the new one that they are selling? The one with the 67-68 Shelby intakes and the reverse cowl? Sounds cool.

Steve Leslie, 65 coupe in restoration. 302, toploader, A/C, disc brakes, bench seat

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1571478&a=12535662&p=46267978&Sequence=1.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes its the R2S hood. i ordered it right when we got the newsletter, about a week before it came out on the website. i love this hood!!! hehe, i go outside about every 20 minutes to go look at it resting on my half primed pony. i smile everytime. it looks much better in person, it gives it a facial look kinda like the 68 shelby hood made it look like a snake. well anyways, nuff of that stuff. soon as i get this car together and painted ill work on posting a pic as my signature.

Corpus Christi TX

1 - 7 of 7 Posts