Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back Joel McWaters from Custom Classic LED Lighting posted here inquiring about which years of Mustang had interchangeable taillights. Since I had been thinking about building LED's for my car I got in touch with him. He offered up a deal where I send him my lenses and housings from my 64 1/2 and in return I get the prototype LED boards once they are in working order and ready for production. Well I got them last week. I can't wait to see them on the car. Joel is working with NPD to market them but I have no idea when that will take place.

Here's his original post

and here's the post where Joel got bashed by the board for trying to get some feedback ::

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Cool. I opted with the Halogen 1157 option for the tail lights and like it. Haven't melted anything and they are definitely brighter. Please post your findings...

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Please be sure to remember us poor 67-8 model guys and gals!! I'll send him my housings as prototypes!!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Screw em. he bashed kent and some aussie guy i don't know plus there prob. isn't a 71-73 in the works so this guy joel can shove them up his tail pipe and smoke it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I would like to find a place where they make CLEAR rear lenses for the 67-68 Mustang. I had checked out all tyhe MAGS but no where can I find CLEAR 67-68 rear lenses.

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
You're kidding right? Clear lenses for a vintage Mustang? Perhaps you should stick with your Civic, and leave the classy cars alone.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
perhaps its because clear tailights are ugly and also illegal if theres no red reflectiveness (so cars can see it at night when the lights are off).

·
Registered
311 Posts
I would like to find a place where they make CLEAR rear lenses for the 67-68 Mustang. I had checked out all tyhe MAGS but no where can I find CLEAR 67-68 rear lenses.
Let me guess, your driver is a civic sport'n a coffee can exhaust with a whale tale! ::

1 - 11 of 11 Posts