Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I have a smile ear to ear. It's a wrx. Yeah its a little funny looking but it grows on ya. I love this little car. Dont worry guys, No weedwhacker muffler for me. Its staying stock, Its my reliable daily driver with a little dose of pep on the side. Just letting everybody know.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
dammit your keeping it stock? get the intercooler, the RFL blowoff valve, turbo timer and boost controler, port the intake and the heads, go for 3 inch singles or something better for the exhaust, then go for a 50 shot of nitrious, and the intercooler water sprayer......

shoot i lost track!

if your ever in my nick of the woods let me take her for a spin /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a guy here with one at a local hang out, ugly as hell but a fairly quick car! He said it was a serious 13 second car... till we hit the strip & he read the tag on my 'Stang... 8T6-SVO. Neat little car nontheless.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its the sedan. Yup, it is a blast /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They run about 14.6-14.9's stock according to motortrend. I think thats pretty nice of a stock four banger AWD car under 25k. I doubt Ill ever take it to the strip though. Yeah, like I said, the looks take some getting used to, but I really am starting to like them.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shagg, It already has an intercooler. Thats what the hood scoop is for /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif all go-fast goodies are reserved for the mustang when she is back on the road. The only mod I see myself doing is in a few years when I need a brake job. Ill probably put on bigger brakes. I want to stop on half a dime in the rain rather than a whole dime /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
go fast goodies are perfect for all wheel drive car! especially on those rainy days /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

an intercooler isnt an intercooler unless its bigger than your radiator!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts