Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1966 Fastback from your area, I live in the Chicago area. I was hoping that someone could fill in some details about this car. The car was thought to be brought to this area about 11 years ago by a single mom that needed cash to return to school. The car was repainted sometime ago it was originally Ivy Green but was painted Single flare red( orange). The passeger side door has what seems to be a bullet hole in it, the car was also hit pretty hard in the rear end. The car was repaired very nice for the technology of the time, and I think that was when the color was changed. The car is in very good shape for our area ( rust is the devel here ) .. I think the car was originally from south of San Diago ?? I thought maybe one one you may have owned this car and could give me some history of it's life.. I am doing a full restoration of the car and hope to complete by next year..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.