Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was great. A really nice night, and there were lots of people out cruising. Saw lots of nice cars, including a 71 Coupe, 65 Fastback, 67 Coupe, and a 70 Mach 1 351 (and my car of course!). It was great, and I got a few complements! It was really weird to have people admiring my car (this is the first time I've had it out other than for quick jaunts).

I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm going to a car show and flea market, should be fun.

Michelle (aka Mustang Shelly)
1968 GT 390 Fastback
http://mich_pc.boltpages.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/lefbacsmall.jpg

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
geez man where do you live??? i wanna liive where whenever youre out cruising you see like 5 other mustangs

'66 coupe resto in progress... IT NEVER ENDS

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holliston, MA, but the cruising places were Reilly's Roast Beef and Nick's Restaurant in Framingham and Natick, MA respectively.

Michelle (aka Mustang Shelly)
1968 GT 390 Fastback
http://mich_pc.boltpages.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/lefbacsmall.jpg

·
Registered
911 Posts
Wish they had some Crusing here in Maryland....they used to have a cruise at a local Checkers up in Germantown, but they tore the place down and built something else, no local crusies or even parking lot shows....:-(

Mustang Parts makes a great addiction.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Sheesh man, 5 Mustangs is nothing about here in Northern California. On a given cruisenight, there will be upwards of 20 Mustangs all floundering about. We'll usually get a Shelby or Saleen thrown in the mix too, that's when things really heat up.

Cruising night here is Thursday and sometimes Friday. Every Thursday night, on Pacific Avenue down the Miracle Mile there are always hundreds of classic cars lining the streets... It's so awesome.

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
I know that area pretty well (Graduated from Babson College in '98). Good to hear the area is still active.

Are you going to drive down for the Mustangs Unlimited show at the end of this month? Usually a really big turnout from the Mass. crowd. I know I will be there (probably without the 'vert) and a bunch of other area VMFers are usually there too... you could see Teebone's award winning Mach in person /forums/images/icons/wink.gif and if you're nice to him he'd let you polish the valve covers.

[email protected]
1967 351W Convertible
2000 Mustang GT

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love cruisin. PCH is great to cruise on and there are always great cars going down it to look at. That is my priemier spot to cruise is.

"The little voice in my head is telling me more horsepower."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts