Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a 68 shelby console and need the 2 gauges that go in it. looks to be 2 1/8inch gauges. i dont know what came stock in those but i think it is oil press and ampmeter. anyways if anyone has those gauges that are in good working condition and have nice chrome shoot me a message. thanks!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got any old ones that need a cleaning for $40?...lol. not very wealthy like some of the guys on here. need something more in my price range. anybody got a stash of old gauges?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Even the old gauges will sete you back a good bit. They are just well known and hard to find. If you watch e-bay you can sometimes find ones that look close, like blueline gauges that will work on the cheap.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
The new re-issued gauges are not the same as the originals. Tghe old ones will run you $750 a pair on a good day maybe a $1000

·
Registered
443 Posts
yep they arent exact,,but close enough in my opinion for a clone...i have an original set ,,but they are going back in the car ,lol...dustyrelics if right ,,,try ebay for a used set ,,might get something similar for cheap..thanks jack

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
4280 said:
Good luck with your $40.00 hunt. I would never let my 68 Shelby set go for under $300.00 and I have the oil tube. So if you change your mind, Contact me.

Troy
No oil tube used on 68 guages

1 - 9 of 9 Posts