Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bummer!!!! My application and check got returned the other day. They were already sold out! Well at least I'll be at Don Jose's for the night before dinner....

"When you hear pounding hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras." - Dr. Harold Slavkin, Dean USCSD

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
That is a bummer! Looking forward to seeing you at the Saturday dinner.

Dean T

Shikatta Ga Nai - "It cannot be helped"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for eleven snakes, don't they hold this deal in their parking lot? there's going to be a lot a lot of people there. i'm new at this and didn't realize that i needed to put an application in. i thought you just drove in and parked. so, there's always next year. jeest great!

just stab it...........and steer!!

·
Registered
65 Mustang Convertible
1,754 Posts
Yep. This thing sells out every year.
Can't make dinner the night before, but I'm going to run up there early Sunday Morning.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!!!
66 200 3-spd Coupe - emberglo, daily driver
65 289 4-spd Conv - Rangoon Red (what else)
66 Shelby - Red and Ready to be Restored

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's gonna be great. Everyone try to identify themselves as a VMF'er!!

65 coupe 302
(rebuilding a 351W)

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Yeah - Randy Bosscars had a post last weekend lamenting the fact that they had made the show area smaller and that they were turning down hundreds of applications.

The "real show" will be Saturday night in Don Jose's parking lot, though!

Glenn Morgan: 66 GT V-Burgundy Fastback 351w+toploader+9 in. TracLoc. Started out as a rusted-out Chicago-area crusher. After sacrificing a solid 66 coupe for its sheetmetal sub-assemblies, I have one solid (and expensive) work in progress!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts