Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got my 05 GT and although the wait was a bit long it is worth it.Man do these babies go..I thought the 02 GT was pretty quick, this one is faster yet, very nicely put together as well..Should be a very popular model.Only thing that would make this better is if I was about 35 years younger, lol

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Only thing that would make this better is if I was about 35 years younger,
Except maybe 35 years ago you couldn't have afforded it??? :lol:

Sounds great Don.

Any pics .... we need to see pics of all new toys!! ::
You must have a very large garage with that collection of toys.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My shop is 32 x 50 or 1600 sq.ft..Yes it is a nice shop with a 16 ft cieling. Needed for the RV as well as a bit of a selling bonus when I sell out here.This is logging country so the shop is great for a logging truck as well.
I have not got the knack of posting pics on here but if you like I can send one to your e-mail address as soon as the weather clears up a bit so I can take it..Snowing today..Also have to change a few items on my sig as I have sold off most of my oldies, pre 1940 stuff.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On the 35 years ago idea..I did have a new 1966 Chevelle and a new 1969 Chevelle, both Malibu Ht'S later with the 350 4 barrel with some added goodies.35 years ago was 1969/70 So yep I could have had one if the prices was also in the 69 levels, lol...I had some fun in those days , but spent most of my time in Camps , working.In the bars when not working..

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
35 years ago, I would have been 3, so that wouldn't do me too much good.

Most excellent, though! Enjoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts