Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I don't touch other people's cars at car shows, but I couldn't help myself. Went to Fun Ford at Ennis yesterday and they had a black Ford GT. I just couldn't pass up up the opportunity. I touched it under the rear hatch, not on the painted surface. One word, WOW! They also had a 2005 Mustang and Ford 500, the Taurus replacement. The Mustang was also very cool and the 500 was OK for a sedan. Oh yeah, there was also a drag race and car show. Temp was in the high 90's, but this is Texas in the summer.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yeah, I hate those do not touch rules. Physical contact with a car is such a more personal experience than simply looking at it. Ok, i gg, my room-mates telling me i need a girlfriend. :p

·
Registered
721 Posts
The Five Hundred isn't replacing the Taurus... just making it (and the Grand Marquis/Crown Victoria) redundant in the market.

So how does a GT feel... like a wad of money? ::

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I saw a GT near my home the other day. The driver took a left hand turn at a speed that would have sent most other cars into a ditch. It was an awsome site. Funny thing was that this must have been a manufactuers car. It was downright filthy. I suspect it came from a romp at the Ford Dearborn test track.

jim-

·
Registered
630 Posts
got to touch the ford GT at carlisle :p

took a sweet video of them pulling it out of the barn too, sounds really mean >:)

·
Registered
248 Posts
I got to push the white Ford GT at the Mustang 40th when it ran out of gas coming into the infield of the track. We had to push it some 300 yards to the pumps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts