Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as usual, you scrimp and save and the money suddenly has to go elsewhere. i was considering trying to find another daily driver as mine is getting rough, it was in storage for 3 years and it deteriorated a bit and as it's my only car, it's hard to take it apart.

so I saved money, and just when I start car shopping, i gotta move soon. maybe across country. Man, if the 68 can stay alive another year or two, I can ground up restore it while I drive something else. Sigh.
Good news on the career hunt, I'm looking at trying to get my teacher's certification, to teach art classes and get a high school job. we'll see where it goes. Good news is, the head hunter service I'm working with looks really good. So hopefully I'll have a real job soon.

that means a garage, and restore stuff;)
It's just funny that you save money for a Mustang and life steals it.

1968 Coupe, 6cyl Std, Bench Seat. Driven through 10 years of College.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Oh oh, I did the same thing, save up and put away seperately.... Wonder what life is gonne throw at me to steal my Mustang money....

Sorry to hear the money has to be spent otherwise, but it'll be back, just takes a little longer....like any resto I think....

Columbo

First time rolling restoration, 66 289 nearing completion.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Know what you mean. It's really hard to restore when the car has to stay running!! Keep your chin up, and good luck!!

65 coupe 302
(rebuilding a 351W)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts