Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
19,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, who's going to the Grand National in Augusta? Time for a roll call! ::

My plans are a little up in the air right now as we're waiting for Chuck to get his F-250 back from the dealership. There's a chip problem between his truck's module and the Banks system. The dealership has had his truck for about 10 days but they think it will be done Friday. We were planning on leaving Sunday afternoon and taking it easy on the drive, and arriving on Thursday. Now I don't know. We figure that if he gets his truck back as late as Monday, we can still get there. Usually it's our Mustangs that we're trying to get done at the last minute. :(

What about a time and place for a VMF get-together?

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'll be there with the convertable.I'll get thereon Friday morning.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'll be there but showing the Cobra in 4th Gen class. Planning on driving down Friday morning or maybe Thursday evening depending on the weather forecast.

Would like to meet some of you there!

G

·
0 Posts
Pete and I are going, he's taking his convertible. I may or may not drive the fastback. We'll be there Friday sometime.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
I have 3 local shows in September and I am not sure I can even find the time to make them..Good Luck at the National..and by the way..where are my scoring sheets from the New England nationals?..*LOL*

·
Administrator
19,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still no score sheets? :: Did you call the MCA office?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Glad to hear that some of you are comming this way...Agusta is only about 4 hours from home for me. Our local Mustang club is planning a caravan to the show. I would love to meet up with some VMFers. Someone set a meeting place and time...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Laurie, I would love to meet you and others--I had a really good time on Sunday when I went up to Dodgestangs and meet Mid, Aron and Dodgestang--I was only there for 5 hours--Not nearly enough--I'm making it my life quest to meet you and as many others as possible--I've learned that there are othewrs as obssesed as I--Now the good and bad news--SWMBO is returning from overseas today--We haven't seen each other since Jan 7--I'm hoping I'll be too sore to travel--But on the other hand she said we need to have time together away from the kids--I'm thinking Atlanta is far enough away from the kids!--I'll be looking for a meeting location and lobbying SWMBO as soon as I pick her up at the airport

·
Administrator
19,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope you and SWMBO can make it to the show--heck, I hope I can make it there. But don't go to Atlanta, the show is in Augusta. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts