Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been buying pieces to redo the suspension and brakes on the latest acquisition. Got a number of things from Summit including a new sway bar. Well, the UPS guy tries to leave a box that looks like they ran over it several times with the truck and the sway bar is sticking out of the box 6 inches or so.

That box is trashed.
>Yeah, it's seen better days.
You going to leave that?
>If you want.
Can I check it first?
>No.
Put that crap back on the truck brother.

I call Summit and they are cross shipping me another one. They offered, I accepted. I just called to figure out the next steps. And asked that it be packaged a bit better. Pretty sure it didn't leave the dock looking like it came out of a plane crash.
Kudos, Summit.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yep, Summit is a my choice for speed goodies and I always use them. One Friday I was expecting my parts for weekend project. 6pm when I called to say tracking shows delivered but nothing on my door, they resent the whole order. Shipped overnight Saturday 10am delivery, all on them. Now that's SERVICE!

·
Registered
Current cars include 1969 Mach 1 and 1970 Cougar XR7 convertible
8,651 Posts
I ordered a couple of things in Reno at Hot August Nights. The parts were on my porch within 24 hours (I was still in Reno!) Crazy fast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts