Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
1969 Coupe Mustang
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 69 Coupe from a good friend who Coyote swapped it. I helped a little along the way, but it was his baby.

Love driving it. Enjoy tinkering on it, but get a little lost when it comes to things I don鈥檛 know how to do. Looks like I might be in the right place to learn!

Sometimes I feel like selling it. Then again I remember that I love it. Hopefully that makes sense to someone 馃槄

Premium Member
Welcome to VMF.
It'd be tough to sell a car with such personal investment, but you can feel pretty good about it if it gets you closer to the car of your dreams. Til then, drive it.

Registered
Welcome to the forum.
Glad your going to keep it, good idea.
With all the guys on the forum that seem to be able to answer any question you post it makes any job a whole lot easier. A great bunch of people!
I鈥檝e had my 65 since April and had some great advice and help already. Thanks everyone.

Registered
1970 Sportroof Mustang Grabber Value Package
Welcome, Nice project, looks like the hard stuff is done! I passed on a couple of nice coups while looking for my fastback. Looking back I would have been really happy with any of those also, just had my heart set on a Fastback.

Registered
67 Fastback T5, 331 stroker, TCI Frt End, Canted 4 link rear, 3.55 gears
Welcome, looks like it will be a nice project. Since you're a little undecided on it, I would recommend making a list of needs and the budget that it will take. From there you can decide how to proceed and prioritize your steps.

Registered
1969 Coupe Mustang
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome, looks like it will be a nice project. Since you're a little undecided on it, I would recommend making a list of needs and the budget that it will take. From there you can decide how to proceed and prioritize your steps.
That鈥檚 a good suggestion, been just kinda going at it u organized up to this point.

Registered
1969 Coupe Mustang
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to the forum.
Glad your going to keep it, good idea.
With all the guys on the forum that seem to be able to answer any question you post it makes any job a whole lot easier. A great bunch of people!
I鈥檝e had my 65 since April and had some great advice and help already. Thanks everyone.
That is encouraging. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts