Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it do any good to get a roll call of the Great Lakes VMFers? So that we can get an idea of who we are?

Oh well just a thought. Ignore me if this does not make any sense.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I'm ignoring you... ::

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hi Nick. I'm here! Also what do you guys think of trying to organize a BBQ, kinda our own Corn feed? We live on a cul de sac that can hold alot of mustangs :: If you like to swim that can be arranged too, bring your suit. Let Nick and I know. Dawn

·
Registered
971 Posts
well I'm checking is and it doesn't have to make any sense for me !

Gary JB

·
Registered
971 Posts
Ya Know dawn, I think you have a splended Idea !

Lets work on that . ::

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I am here now, I just found out about it.
ABout the same time that I was a Moderator.
Watch out! The eyes of FBD are upon you!
Hehehehehe

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Still looking for the right 65-66 'vert. Seeing one in Ann Arbor Wednesday and another in Grosse Pointe on Saturday. Wish me luck. I like the BBQ idea... Anyone know of any cars for sale, please let me know.

Jiim
Live in Canton, work in Detroit

·
Registered
554 Posts
HEY! I`m over here! ::
Am I the only Ohio guy on here so far?
Madison and right on the lake.
Another road trip sounds great to me.
Keep me informed

John

·
Registered
215 Posts
Inbetween Lake Erie and Ontario in Niagara Falls,NY. Hummmm,road trip to troy? Any objections to my SWMBO Sebring vert seeing as the Mustang isn't done yet?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Only a part time great lakes VMFer here. I live with my dad from the beginning of June to the end of July/early august, and two weeks during the winter. I'd love to participate in any events, onlt problem is the stang is back in AZ. Maybe my uncle will let me borrow his 69 fastback ;) Anyways, for anyone whose wondering, i live in the Berrien County area of michigan, as far in the south and west as you can get. See you all around.

P.S. anyone know who ones a blue GT500, a 69 i think. Saw it in Paw Paw last weekend, and have seen in cruising in Stevesville during lunch a couple times. Let me know.

Travis

G

·
0 Posts
I live midway between Detroit & Buffalo about 10 miles north of Lake Erie. I love the idea of these regional forums. It would be great to meet other VMFers (the trick is to find the time to get everything done).Anyway I hope to get back into Mustanging as my '65 project has been stalled for a couple of years and it's time to fire it up again.Talk to you soon.

.................Bill

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Im here..Having our own forum is going to be great! I am located between Toledo and Sandusky (in Ohio).

Joe

1 - 20 of 33 Posts