Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Foxboro Mass. great show sponsored by my club..288 cars entered..saw Mach one pilot as well as Buttons who is more a lurker then a poster..anyway the show was great, weather cooperated..and my car never went above 180 degrees for the 3 hour drive home..*LOL*..in spite of Sunday night bumper to bumper traffic

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
We had a pretty good show in the Seattle area today, too. The Round Up went great, didn't get a count on the cars, but with "pony trails" drawing 265 on friday, I'd guess 500 at the show. Pictures should be posted later. Met a few fellow VMF'ers and had a great time. Glad to hear that your car kept its cool!

G

·
Hi dean. Actually the Mustangs Northwest Roundup had over 1500 cars on Sunday and over 250 for the judged show on Saturday. I'm friends with the head judge. I'll be posting about 120 pics I took with my digital camera if you want to see them.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
That sounds great! Thank you, KerryL

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope..just took the Mach..the vert needs about 3-4 months of detailing..maybe next year

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Yes, it was a good show even though I got skunked again. The ride down and back was great, got to see you and Toni, ran into some fellow enthusiasts from work, was briefly reunited with my old Mach 1, and had fun looking at so many terrific cars.

But, lets' tell the '73 and '70 verts that keep beating me to stay home now and then! *LOL*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts